- Australian Harmonised Legislation (ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS)
- Australian and State/Territory Government and Department of Health Requirements
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Can be adapted to suit other state/territory or country jurisdictions.
Content written by Work Health and Safety Professionals
- Tried and tested in practice
Microsoft Word documents
- Professionally formatted
- Fully editable
- Header (document name and page numbers)
- Footer with document control (document number and version number)
- Document history and tracking
- Place holders for your Company logo in headers
- Document title
- Company name populates document text [Company] when you add your Company name
This product contains the following parts:
- COVID-19 Customer Information Sheet
- COVID-19 Customer Site Visit Check
- COVID-19 Personnel Status Register
- COVID-19 Safe Work Procedure
- COVID-19 Staff Information Sheet
- COVID-19 Visitor & Contractor Sign In Sheet
- COVID-19 WHS Risk Register
COVID-19 Customer Information Sheet
A COVID-19 Customer Information Sheet is used to communicate the ways the business is managing the risks of COVID-19.
This COVID-19 Customer Information Sheet provides a template which outlines what COVID-19 is, how it spreads, your services, COVID-19 controls, and actions for the customer.
Suitable for business wanting to communicate information regarding COVID-19.
COVID-19 Customer Site Visit Check
A COVID-19 Customer Site Visit Check is used to check COVID-19 details with a customer before visiting their work site or premises.
This COVID-19 Customer Site Visit Check provides you with a structured format for recording COVID-19 customer checks that includes questions, answers and comments.
Suitable for businesses wanting to ensure COVID-19 checks are completed before attending customer work sites or premises.
COVID-19 Personnel Status Register
A COVID-19 Personnel Status Register is used to record the COVID-19 status of personnel and others in the business.
This COVID-19 Personnel Status Register provides a structured process for recording COVID-19 status and contact details for contact tracing.
Suitable for businesses wanting to compile a register of COVID-19 status for personnel and others.
COVID-19 Safe Work Procedure
A COVID Safe Work Procedure is used determine the management of COVID-19 for work tasks and activities.
This COVID Safe Work Procedure provides a structured template to identify the task or activity, PPE requirements, pre and end of work checks, and the COVID controls required for each work step.
Suitable for business wanting to document COVID-safe controls for a specific task or activity.
COVID-19 Staff Information Sheet
A COVID-19 Staff Information Sheet is used to communicate to staff the ways the business is managing the risks of COVID-19.
This COVID-19 Staff Information Sheet provides a template which outlines what COVID-19 is, how it spreads, your services, what workers can do, and Infection Control Training.
Suitable for business wanting to communicate information to workers regarding to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Visitor & Contractor Sign In Sheet
A COVID-19 Visitor & Contractor Sign In Sheet is used to record contractors and visitors to your premises and inform them of COVID-19 requirements.
This COVID-19 Visitor & Contractor Sign In Sheet provides information on COVID-19 requirements and records persons entering and leaving the workplace .
Suitable for businesses wanting to provide COVID-19 information and maintain records for COVID tracing purposes.
COVID-19 WHS Risk Register
A COVID-19 WHS Risk Register is used to identify and evaluate risks and to record actions to manage risk for the business.
This COVID-19 WHS Risk Register is a tool for documenting specific hazards and activities, COVID-19 risks, and controls to manage these. See the Contents and Key Features for full details.
Suitable for businesses wanting to compile a register of COVID-19 hazards, risks and the controls to prevent and manage COVID-19 at work.
- Free to access Info Centre with Info Sheets, ISO 45001 Self-Assessment Checklist and General Mindset Re-Set Audio
- WHS Foundations Master Class for Business Owners, Executives and Managers
- Elevate OHS Coaching Program for WHS Coordinators, Officers and Advisors
- WHS System Smarts 1-hour briefing sessions on Microsoft 365 applications and QR Codes
- WHS Consultation 1-hour sessions with approved Kitney OHS Consultant
- Specialist and general consultancy services, strategic solutions, larger scale projects and retainers.
- Visit the Kitney OHS website or Contact Kitney directly for further information
Contact us if you’re unsure on the support you need, we’ll be pleased to explore this with you and see where we can assist.