- Australian Harmonised Legislation (ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS)
- Australian Building Fire Regulations (states and territories)
- Model Code of Practice: First Aid in the Workplace
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Can be adapted to suit other state/territory or country jurisdictions.
Content written by Work Health and Safety Professionals
- Tried and tested in practice
Microsoft Word document
- Professionally formatted
- Fully editable
- Header (document name and page numbers)
- Footer with document control (document number and version number)
- Document history and tracking
- Place holders for your Company logo in headers
- Document title
- Company name populates document text [Company] when you add your Company name
This product contains the following parts:
- Emergency Evacuation Record
- Emergency Warden & First Aider List
- Emergency Warden Responsibility Statement
- Fire and Evacuation Plan
- First Aid Injury Report Form
- First Aid Kit Contents
- First Aid Treatment Register
- First Aider Responsibility Statement
Emergency Evacuation Record
An Emergency Evacuation Record is used for recording evacuations and debriefs to improve emergency evacuation preparedness.
This Emergency Evacuation Record provides a format for recording the sequence of events during an actual or practice emergency evacuation and action table to identify improvements.
Suitable for businesses wanting an easy to use template to manage emergency evacuations and maintain records for business purposes.
Emergency Warden & First Aider List
An Emergency Warden and First Aider Contact List is used for visually displaying the dedicated persons for emergency response and first aid.
This Emergency Warden and First Aider Contact List provides a template which details the Emergency Wardens and First Aiders in the workplace with their photos and contact details.
Suitable for businesses wanting an easy to use template to create WHS signs in the workplace.
Emergency Warden Responsibility Statement
An Emergency Warden Responsibility Statement outlines the requirements and expectations for emergency wardens in workplaces.
This Emergency Warden Responsibility Statement details responsbilities for emergency wardens to perform their role for emergency preparedness and response.
Suitable for businesses wanting to ensure emergency wardens understand and commit to meeting their responsibilities.
Fire and Evacuation Plan
A Fire and Evacuation Plan is used to detail the procedures to be followed in the event of a fire and evacuation.
This Fire and Evacuation Plan provides a customisable template for defining the roles, responsibilities, procedures and equipment to ensure adequate fire and emergency preparedness.
Suitable for businesses wanting an easy to use template to document their fire and emergency evacuation plan in the workplace.
First Aid Injury Report Form
A First Aid Injury Report Form is used to record the details of the treatment of first aid given in a workplace.
This First Aid Injury Report Form provides for the detailed recording and reporting of an injury at work where first aid treament was provided.
Suitable for businesses of all sizes, ensuring First Aid Injury treatment is adequately reported.
First Aid Kit Contents
A First Aid Kit Contents list is used to detail the contents in a workplace first aid kit.
This First Aid Kit Contents provides a list of standard contents for a first aid kit with space to add additional first aid equipment for first aid response.
Suitable for businesses of all sizes, to ensure first aid kits and equipment are adequately stocked.
First Aid Treatment Register
A First Aid Treatment Register is used to list first aid treatment provided in the workplace.
This First Aid Treatment Register provides a structured format for recording of injuries and workplace first aid treatments.
Suitable for businesses wanting to ensure records of injuries and first aid treatment provided.
First Aider Responsibility Statement
A First Aider Responsibility Statement outlines the requirements and expectations for First Aiders in workplaces.
This First Aider Responsibility Statement details responsbilities for First Aiders to perform their role in providing First Aid in the event of an emergency .
Suitable for businesses wanting to ensure First Aiders understand and commit to the meeting their responsibilities.
- Free to access Info Centre with Info Sheets, ISO 45001 Self-Assessment Checklist and General Mindset Re-Set Audio
- WHS Foundations Master Class for Business Owners, Executives and Managers
- Elevate OHS Coaching Program for WHS Coordinators, Officers and Advisors
- WHS System Smarts 1-hour briefing sessions on Microsoft 365 applications and QR Codes
- WHS Consultation 1-hour sessions with approved Kitney OHS Consultant
- Specialist and general consultancy services, strategic solutions, larger scale projects and retainers.
- Visit the Kitney OHS website or Contact Kitney directly for further information
Contact us if you’re unsure on the support you need, we’ll be pleased to explore this with you and see where we can assist.