- Australian Harmonised Legislation (ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS)
- Model Code of Practice: How to Manage Work Health and Safety Risks
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management - Guidelines
Can be adapted to suit other state/territory or country jurisdictions.
Content written by Work Health and Safety Professionals
- Tried and tested in practice
Microsoft Word documents
- Professionally formatted
- Fully editable
- Header (document name and page numbers)
- Footer with document control (document number and version number)
- Document history and tracking
- Place holders for your Company logo in headers
- Document title
- Company name populates document text [Company] when you add your Company name
This product contains the following parts:
- Hazardous Chemical Risk Assessment
- Job Safety Analysis
- Plant & Equipment Risk Assessment
- Risk Management Action Plan
- WHS Hazard Report Form
- WHS Risk Assessment
- WHS Risk Matrix
- WHS Risk Register
Hazardous Chemical Risk Assessment
A Hazardous Chemical Risk Assessment is an important tool to ensure you manage risks associated with using and storing hazardous chemicals in the workplace as required by law.
This Hazardous Chemical Risk Assessment provides a structured process to identify and assess the use and storage of hazardous chemcials in your workplace.
Suitable for use by all businesses and provides detailed questionnaire to assess the use and storage of hazardous chemicals.
Job Safety Analysis
A Job Safety Analysis is used to undertake a step-by-step hazard identification and risk analysis of a task or activity.
This Job Safety Analysis provides a structured template to identify hazards, risks and controls for a task with an assessment of the controls effectiveness, residual risk and additional controls required.
Suitable for businesses wanting to undertake hazard and risk management process for a job/task in the workplace.
Plant & Equipment Risk Assessment
A Plant and Equipment Risk Assessment is used to identify and manage risks associated with an item of plant and equipment.
This Plant and Equipment Risk Assessment provides a structured approach to identifying, assessing and controlling risks related to plant and equipment in your workplace.
Suitable for use by businesses wanting a detailed questionnaire to assess the operational risks of plant and equipment.
Risk Management Action Plan
A Risk Management Action Plan is used to detail risk-based actions taken following a risk assessment or entry to the Risk Register.
This Risk Management Action Plan provides a structured table for prescribing risk-based decisions and escalation and the review period for each risk level of the Risk Matrix.
Suitable for businesses who want to implement a risk-based action tool for the business, can be used as described or customised to suit.
WHS Hazard Report Form
A WHS Hazard Report Form is used to report hazards in a timely manner and to ensure action is taken to manage the hazard reported.
This WHS Hazard Report Form provides a simple structured format for reporting hazards, assessing risks and assigning corrective action. See the Contents and Key Features for full details.
Suitable for businesses wanting a simple process for reporting and managing identified hazards.
WHS Risk Assessment
A WHS Risk Assessment is used for identifying a hazard, assessing risks and determining controls.
This WHS Risk Assessment provides a structured format for identifying hazards, undertaking an assessment of associated risks and determining control measures. See the Contents and Key Features for full details.
Suitable for businesses wanting a process for documenting evidence of WHS risks being assessed and controlled.
WHS Risk Matrix
A WHS Risk Matrix is used to define the level of risk by considering the likelihood of occurence against consequence severity.
This WHS Risk Matrix is a 5x5 table to assess risk levels, for use with the WHS Risk Register and risk assessment tools. See the Contents and Key Features for full details.
Suitable for businesses wanting to use 'as is' or fully customisable to suit the risk levels of the business.
WHS Risk Register
A WHS Risk Register is used to identify and record actions to respond to WHS risks for the business.
This WHS Risk Register is a tool for documenting the business WHS hazards, risks, and actions to manage each risk. See the Contents and Key Features for full details.
Suitable for businesses wanting to compile a register of WHS hazards, risks and the controls to manage them across the business.
- Free to access Info Centre with Info Sheets, ISO 45001 Self-Assessment Checklist and General Mindset Re-Set Audio
- WHS Foundations Master Class for Business Owners, Executives and Managers
- Elevate OHS Coaching Program for WHS Coordinators, Officers and Advisors
- WHS System Smarts 1-hour briefing sessions on Microsoft 365 applications and QR Codes
- WHS Consultation 1-hour sessions with approved Kitney OHS Consultant
- Specialist and general consultancy services, strategic solutions, larger scale projects and retainers.
- Visit the Kitney OHS website or Contact Kitney directly for further information
Contact us if you’re unsure on the support you need, we’ll be pleased to explore this with you and see where we can assist.