- Australian Harmonised Legislation (ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS)
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Can be adapted to suit other state/territory or country jurisdictions.
Content written by Work Health and Safety Professionals
- Tried and tested in practice
Microsoft Word documents
- Professionally formatted
Header (document name and page numbers)
Footer with document control (document number and version number)
Document history and tracking
Place holders for your Company logo in headers
- Document title
- Company name populates document text [Company] when you add your Company name
This product contains the following parts:
- Computer Use Workstation Assessment
- Home Based Work Application and Agreement
- Home Based Work Procedures
- Home Based Work Top Tips
Computer Use Workstation Assessment
A Computer Use Workstation Assessment is an important tool for assessing a workstation and computer are set up correctly for use.
This Computer Use Workstation Assessment provides a detailed questionnaire to assess the set up of a computer and workstation including the chair, desk, computer and other desktop equipment.
Suitable for business wanting to undertake assessments for workers using computers and work stations.
Home Based Work Application and Agreement
A Home Based Work Application and Agreement is used for the application and agreement of home based work.
This Home Based Work Application and Agreement provides a structured format for workers to apply for home based work arrangements and the process to agree on the terms for the arrangment.
Suitable for businesses providing a structured process for establishing home based work arrangements.
Home Based Work Procedures
A Home Based Work Procedure establishes the health and safety arrangements for workers who undertake work from their home.
These Home Based Work Procedures provides a detailed and structured approach to identify and manage risks for home based work.
Suitable for businesses wanting a structured approach for managing risks associated with home based work.
Home Based Work Top Tips
Home Based Work Top Tips is a simple way to communicate information on managing health and safety when working from home.
This Home Based Work Top Tips is an easy to use template which outlines 10 top tips for keeping healthy and working safely from home.
Suitable for business wanting to provide simple easy to read information for home based workers.
- Free to access Info Centre with Info Sheets, ISO 45001 Self-Assessment Checklist and General Mindset Re-Set Audio
- WHS Foundations Master Class for Business Owners, Executives and Managers
- Elevate OHS Coaching Program for WHS Coordinators, Officers and Advisors
- WHS System Smarts 1-hour briefing sessions on Microsoft 365 applications and QR Codes
- WHS Consultation 1-hour sessions with approved Kitney OHS Consultant
- Specialist and general consultancy services, strategic solutions, larger scale projects and retainers.
- Visit the Kitney OHS website or Contact Kitney directly for further information
Contact us if you’re unsure on the support you need, we’ll be pleased to explore this with you and see where we can assist.