- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Australian Harmonised Legislation (ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS)
- Can be adapted to suit other state/territory or country jurisdictions.
Content written by Work Health and Safety Professionals
- Tried and tested in practice
Microsoft Word documents
- Professionally formatted
- Fully editable
- Header (document name and page numbers)
- Footer with document control (document number and version number)
- Document history and tracking
- Place holders for your Company logo in headers
- Document title
- Company name populates document text [Company] when you add your Company name
This product contains the following parts:
- Incident Flowchart Poster
- Incident Investigation Form
- Incident Register
- Incident Report Form
- Road Traffic Accident Report Form
Incident Flowchart Poster
An Incident Flowchart Poster presents the key steps that should be followed in the business when an incident occurs.
This Incident Flowchart Poster provides a simple flowchart from the incident occuring through to reporting and monitoring actions.
Suitable for businesses wanting to visually dispaly the process for responding to workplace incidents.
Incident Investigation Form
An Incident Investigation Form is used to document the details of an incident investigation.
This Incident Investigation Form provides a structued format to capture details of a workplace incident investigation and identify actions to prevent a further or similar incident.
Suitable for use by businesses wanting to establish the process for incident reporting and investigation.
An Incident Register is a list of incidents, accidents, near miss, injury or illnesses that occur in the workplace.
This Incident Register provides a table for recording workplace incidents and actions taken.
Suitable for businesses wanting to ensure the timely recording and management of workplace incidents.
Incident Report Form
An Incident Report Form is used to document the details of an incident.
This Incident Report Form provides a structured format to capture details of a workplace incident and confirm actions that will be taken.
Suitable for businesses wanting to ensure incident reporting is completed and actions identified.
Road Traffic Accident Report Form
A Road Traffic Accident Report is used to record details of a road traffic accident.
This Road Traffic Accident Report provides a structured format for recording accident information including other parties involved.
Suitable for businesses with personnel who drive for work reasons.
- Free to access Info Centre with Info Sheets, ISO 45001 Self-Assessment Checklist and General Mindset Re-Set Audio
- WHS Foundations Master Class for Business Owners, Executives and Managers
- Elevate OHS Coaching Program for WHS Coordinators, Officers and Advisors
- WHS System Smarts 1-hour briefing sessions on Microsoft 365 applications and QR Codes
- WHS Consultation 1-hour sessions with approved Kitney OHS Consultant
- Specialist and general consultancy services, strategic solutions, larger scale projects and retainers.
- Visit the Kitney OHS website or Contact Kitney directly for further information
Contact us if you’re unsure on the support you need, we’ll be pleased to explore this with you and see where we can assist.