Comprehensive and easy to follow workbook with guidance, worksheets, checklists and tips.
Worksheets for business owners, managers and executives and to share with their businesses WHS resource.
Content written by Kitney OHS Consultants
Hardcopy workbook with cover, spine, index, contents and attachments
Hard copy includes e-copy version of the Workbook.
The Workbook contains the following:
- Important Things to Know
- Heart and Soul - role of the business owner, manager and executive, principles and values, morals and ethics
- Strategy, Goals and Resourcing - business context, WHS strategy and goals, budgeting and resourcing for health and safety
- Knowledge and Systems Thinking - WHS systems, maturity and informed decision making
- Leadership - power and passion, walk the talk, leadership response and dealing with the tough stuff
- Attachments - links and reading, WHS action plan, notes
The Workbook is also used by Kitney OHS clients and in the Foundations for WHS Masterclass.
This product contains the following parts:
- Foundations for Business Owners Workbook (e-book)
Foundations for Business Owners Workbook (e-book)
This workbook is designed for business owners, managers and executives to provide information and guidance on their role for leading and managing health and safety at work.
The Foundations for WHS Workbook is a business resource designed in a workbook format to build the knowledge, insights and capability of those that lead health and safety.
Available as hard copy for individual purchase and included in the Foundations for WHS Masterclasses delivered by Kitney OHS.
- Free to access Info Centre with Info Sheets, ISO 45001 Self-Assessment Checklist and General Mindset Re-Set Audio
- WHS Foundations Master Class for Business Owners, Executives and Managers
- Elevate OHS Coaching Program for WHS Coordinators, Officers and Advisors
- WHS System Smarts 1-hour briefing sessions on Microsoft 365 applications and QR Codes
- WHS Consultation 1-hour sessions with approved Kitney OHS Consultant
- Specialist and general consultancy services, strategic solutions, larger scale projects and retainers.
- Visit the Kitney OHS website or Contact Kitney directly for further information
Contact us if you’re unsure on the support you need, we’ll be pleased to explore this with you and see where we can assist.