- Experience using the Kitney 365 WHS System
- Good practice with SharePoint and Microsoft 365
- Industry standard practices for work health and safety management
Comprehensive and easy to follow workbook with instruction, checklists and tips
Content written by Kitney OHS Consultants
- Tried and tested in practice
Hardcopy workbook with cover, spine, index, contents and attachments
(e-copy version included in the 365 WHS System package)
The Workbook contains the following key information:
- 365 WHS System Overview
- Role of the WHS Administrator
- WHS Goals and Resourcing
- Communications and Approvals
- Customising the 365 WHS System
- Plans, Consultation and Training
- Risk Register, Chemicals, Plant and Equipment
- Contractors, Driving, Home Based Work
- Infection Control, Manual Handling
- Hazards, Incidents and Emergencies
- Performance Evaluation
- Quick Launch Menu
- Footers and Recycle Bin
- Rolling Out the WHS System
- Monitoring and Improvement
- Checklists, Tips and Notes Pages
The Workbook is also used by Kitney OHS clients and in the 365 WHS System Bootcamps.
This product contains the following parts:
- How to Use Your 365 WHS System Workbook (e-book)
How to Use Your 365 WHS System Workbook (e-book)
This workbook provides instructions, top tips and checklists in the set up and use of Kitney's 365 System in Microsoft 365.
The How to Use Your 365 WHS System Workbook starts with getting to know your system, establishing a WHS plan, and customising the 365 WHS System to suit your business.
Included as e-copy within the 365 WHS System package and hard copy for individual purchase.
- Free to access Info Centre with Info Sheets, ISO 45001 Self-Assessment Checklist and General Mindset Re-Set Audio
- WHS Foundations Master Class for Business Owners, Executives and Managers
- Elevate OHS Coaching Program for WHS Coordinators, Officers and Advisors
- WHS System Smarts 1-hour briefing sessions on Microsoft 365 applications and QR Codes
- WHS Consultation 1-hour sessions with approved Kitney OHS Consultant
- Specialist and general consultancy services, strategic solutions, larger scale projects and retainers.
- Visit the Kitney OHS website or Contact Kitney directly for further information
Contact us if you’re unsure on the support you need, we’ll be pleased to explore this with you and see where we can assist.