- Australian Harmonised Legislation (ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS)
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Can be adapted to suit other state/territory or country jurisdictions.
Content written by Work Health and Safety Professionals
- Tried and tested in practice
Microsoft Word documents
- Professionally formatted
- Fully editable
- Header (document name and page numbers)
- Footer with document control (document number and version number)
- Document history and tracking
- Place holders for your Company logo in headers
- Document title
- Company name populates document text [Company] when you add your Company name
This product contains the following parts:
- Contractor and Supplier Register
- Contractor and Supplier WHS Declaration
- Contractor and Visitor Sign In
- Contractor on the Job WHS Check
- Contractor Pre-Qualification Checklist
- Contractor Responsibility Statement
- COVID-19 Visitor & Contractor Sign In Sheet
Contractor and Supplier Register
A Contractor and Suppliers Register is a list of external third parties approved to provide servcies or supply products to the company.
This Contractor and Suppliers Register provides a structured format for recording and maintaining a list of approved contractros and suppliers. See Contents and Key Features for more details.
Suitable for businesses wanting to record details of approved contractors and suppliers.
Contractor and Supplier WHS Declaration
A Contractor and Supplier WHS Declaration asks an external company to declare they will take steps to maintain health and safety.
This Contractor and Supplier WHS Declaration provides you with a detailed questionnaire for the approval of a Contractor or Supplier and more. See Contents and Key Features for details.
Suitable for businesses who work with Contractors and Suppliers to ensure WHS responsibillites are understood and met.
Contractor and Visitor Sign In
A Contractor and Visitor Sign-in Form is used to record persons entering and leaving the workplace.
This Contractor and Visitor Sign-in Form provides WHS information and records the person entering, reason for entering, location and time leaving the premises.
Suitable for businesses wanting to provide information to and record visitors and contractors to the workplace.
Contractor on the Job WHS Check
A Contractor on the Job WHS Check is used to review a contractor's compliance with WHS standards and contract requirements.
This Contractor on the Job WHS Check provides a structured questionnaire to review a contractors performance when operating in your workplace. See Contents and Key Features for more details.
Suitable for businesses wanting to monitor contractors performance and ensure WHS responsibilites are being met.
Contractor Pre-Qualification Checklist
A Contractor Pre-Qualification Checklist is a tool used to assess a contractors ability to meet WHS legislation, prior WHS performance and contract requirements.
This Contractor Pre-Qualification Checklist provides you with a detailed questionnaire for the review of a contractors evidence provided for approval. See Contents and Key Features for more details.
Suitable for small and medium size businesses to ensure Contractors are able to meet WHS responsibillites prior to approval.
Contractor Responsibility Statement
A Contractor Responsibility Statement outlines the requirements and expectations for contractors for work health and safety obligations.
This Contractor Responsibility Statement details health and safety responsibilities for contractors while undertaking work for an organisation.
Suitable for businesses wanting to ensure contractors understand and commit to the meeting their responsibilities.
COVID-19 Visitor & Contractor Sign In Sheet
A COVID-19 Visitor & Contractor Sign In Sheet is used to record contractors and visitors to your premises and inform them of COVID-19 requirements.
This COVID-19 Visitor & Contractor Sign In Sheet provides information on COVID-19 requirements and records persons entering and leaving the workplace .
Suitable for businesses wanting to provide COVID-19 information and maintain records for COVID tracing purposes.
- Free to access Info Centre with Info Sheets, ISO 45001 Self-Assessment Checklist and General Mindset Re-Set Audio
- WHS Foundations Master Class for Business Owners, Executives and Managers
- Elevate OHS Coaching Program for WHS Coordinators, Officers and Advisors
- WHS System Smarts 1-hour briefing sessions on Microsoft 365 applications and QR Codes
- WHS Consultation 1-hour sessions with approved Kitney OHS Consultant
- Specialist and general consultancy services, strategic solutions, larger scale projects and retainers.
- Visit the Kitney OHS website or Contact Kitney directly for further information
Contact us if you’re unsure on the support you need, we’ll be pleased to explore this with you and see where we can assist.